Less Photos /\
1135 Paradise Garden Dr Henderson NV 89002 MLS 1905138
PENDING as of 6/11/2017 -
1135 Paradise Garden Dr
Home Description: 1135 Paradise Garden Dr
Lovely, well-maintained, 3 bdrm home in gated community. Home features balcony w/mountain views, covered front porch, shutters, hardwood floors, upgraded cabinets, wooden stair banister, upgraded baseboards, reverse osmosis, new water heater, extra living space (loft) upstairs for office or play area. Community pools, basketball, 24/7 security, park/playground, no rear neighbor, private courtyard backyard.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Guest Parking, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Master Bed Room||12X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||10X9||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 2614
- Acres: 0.060
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: Resale
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 1
- Parking: Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$282,889 (34.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $130/sqft,
which is 18.4% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
1135 Paradise Garden Dr Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
95 S to Wagon Wheel Exit Right on NV St, Left on Conestoga, Right on Dawson, Left on Paradise Resort, Left on Paradise Desert, Right on Paradise Garden. House on Right.
Similar to: 1135 Paradise Garden Dr
For Sale Near: 1135 Paradise Garden Dr
- Elementary K-2:Walker J. Marlan
- Elementary 3-5:Walker J. Marlan
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,053*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$978
- Association Fee:$157 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Easy Street Realty Las Vegas.
1135 Paradise Garden Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1611 sqft and
is currently priced at $210,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 834 Bergamont Dr in Henderson is listed at $244,999.
This home on 1135 Paradise Garden Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Heights, Canyon Country and Highland Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1905138 has been posted on this site since 6/11/2017 (13 days ago).