Less Photos /\
114 Cloud Cover Ave Henderson NV 89002 MLS 1989857
PENDING as of 5/8/2018 -
114 Cloud Cover Ave
Home Description: 114 Cloud Cover Ave
GORGEOUS, IMMACULATE, MOVE-IN READY HOME! MANY DESIGNER UPGRADES: TRAVERTINE FLOORS, PLUSH CARPET, TWO-TONE PAINT w/CROWN MOLDING & ENERGY EFFICIENT CEILING FANS THROUGHOUT. 3 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS PLUS HUGE LOFT (2ND FAMILY ROOM?). CHEF'S KITCHEN OPENS TO DINING/FAMILY ROOM WITH ACCESS TO EASY-CARE BACKYARD & COVERED PATIO. NO REAR NEIGHBOR!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Guest Parking, Not Age Restricted, Playground, Playground/Park, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, FIRESPK, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14x9||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||16X14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||14x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry|
|Living Room||20x12||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Loft||12x11||3 Bedroom plus, Ceiling Fan|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
|Master Bedroom||17x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3485
- Acres: 0.080
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$322,022 (10.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $142/sqft,
which is 21.6% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
114 Cloud Cover Ave Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
US93/95: EXIT WEST ON HORIZON, S HORIZON RIDGE PAST PARADISE HILLS, L HORIZON HEIGHTS TO AFTERNOON RAIN, L POINT BLUFF, L DESERT POND BECOMES MONUMENT PT, R CLOUD COVER
Similar to: 114 Cloud Cover Ave
For Sale Near: 114 Cloud Cover Ave
- Elementary K-2:Smalley, James E. & A
- Elementary 3-5:Smalley, James E. & A
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,467*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,413
- Association Fee:$90 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Market One Realty LLC.
114 Cloud Cover Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2053 sqft and
is currently priced at $292,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 730 Scottsdale St in Henderson is listed at $269,999.
This home on 114 Cloud Cover Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Magic View Estates, Palm Canyon and Riviera are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1989857 has been posted on this site since 5/8/2018 (13 days ago).