Less Photos /\
1176 Via Monticano Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2020846
PENDING as of 8/10/2018 -
1176 Via Monticano
Home Description: 1176 Via Monticano
YOU MUST SEE THIS HOUSE! Experience this 2 story, 1,626 sq ft, 3 bed, 2.5 bath modern Ryland home conveniently located near schools, restaurants, services; easy freeway access. Light charcoal, high-end laminate floors t/o first floor. Super light, bright and airy open floorplan; huge windows downstairs. Custom kitchen cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x8||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Track, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3049
- Acres: 0.070
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$525,083 (75.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1176 Via Monticano Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
St. Rose Parkway and Bermuda Road, North on Bermuda, East on Liberty Heights Ave, North on S. Chaparral, East on Scopetello, South on Via Monticano. House at end on left.
Similar to: 1176 Via Monticano
For Sale Near: 1176 Via Monticano
- Elementary K-2:Schorr Steve
- Elementary 3-5:Schorr Steve
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,505*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,599
- Association Fee:$95 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5939 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty.
1176 Via Monticano, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1626 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 520 Startop St in Henderson is listed at $320,000.
This home on 1176 Via Monticano has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Lamplight Square, Green Valley Coronado and Solera At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2020846 has been posted on this site since 8/10/2018 (10 days ago).