Less Photos /\
1207 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1912962
PENDING as of 7/12/2017 -
1207 Panini Dr
Home Description: 1207 Panini Dr
Thousands in upgrades! Pano views of mtns & Rio Secco golf course, wrought iron view fence. Gourmet kit w/SS appliances, double ovens, Advantium convec oven, granite counters. Family room with 2-way fire & B/I surround sound speakers. Master separate from other beds w/sep tub & shower, walk-in closet w/built-ins.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Jogging, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
- Furnishings: No Furniture
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||14x13||Ceiling Fan, DBLDRS|
|Dining Room||12x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||20x17||Separate Family Room, Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, STAINSTEELAPPLI, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||18x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bed Room||20x16||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x10||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: Resale
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$621,534 (3.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 14.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1207 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St Rose, south on Eastern, right on Grand Hills, right into Renaissance (thru guard gate), left @ Botticelli, right @ Panini to house on left @ end of street.
Similar to: 1207 Panini Dr
For Sale Near: 1207 Panini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,889*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,438
- Association Fee:$145 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
1207 Panini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2801 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2373 Chester Heights Ct in Henderson is listed at $599,000.
This home on 1207 Panini Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carriage Lane, Anthem Heights and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1912962 has been posted on this site since 7/10/2017 (39 days ago).