Less Photos /\
1395 Adagietto Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2001528
PENDING as of 6/7/2018 -
1395 Adagietto Dr
Home Description: 1395 Adagietto Dr
Remodeled SMART HOME on rare PARK FRONT lot with VIEWS! Highly desired Coventry at Anthem location. Designed to be ENERGY EFFICIENT & LOW MAINTENANCE. Renovated DREAM MASTER & kitchen! Wood look TILE throughout. Nest Temp, Cameras & Protects, Ring, Polk Audio, Def Tech Speakers, Pottery Barn fixtures & many more LUXURY UPGRADES included! New homes can?t compete! 4 CAR sized garage. Pool sized lot.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Paneling, Shutters
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||9x11||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||26x11||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||16x20||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||16x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||19x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x9||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||10x9||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,352,521 (170.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 42.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1395 Adagietto Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern, keep Left on Anthem Pkwy, Left on Reunion, Left on Adagietto, house is on the left hand side.
Similar to: 1395 Adagietto Dr
For Sale Near: 1395 Adagietto Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,665
- Association Fee:$33 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ERA Brokers Consolidated.
1395 Adagietto Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2736 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2373 Hardin Ridge Dr in Henderson is listed at $499,000.
This home on 1395 Adagietto Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Southfork, Granite Hills and Sunridge Summit Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2001528 has been posted on this site since 6/7/2018 (10 days ago).