Less Photos /\
1466 Evening Song Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2029031
PENDING as of 9/7/2018 -
1466 Evening Song Ave
Home Description: 1466 Evening Song Ave
WOW!!! FIRST CLASS HOME PRICED TO SELL! Marble Flooring, Granite Counters, Crown Molding, Shutters, New Carpet, Oh My! Backyard features covered patio and no rear neighbors! Refrigerator & water softener included! Gated community in excellent location with pool/spa and dog park! Near to many amenities & the highly sought after Coronado High School district.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Pet Park, Renting Restrictions
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x9||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, NORN, Zero-Lot Line
- Lot Square Feet: 2178
- Acres: 0.050
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$720,400 (182.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $181/sqft,
which is 33.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1466 Evening Song Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-215 and Stephanie, SOUTH on Stephanie. RIGHT on Sky Glow. RIGHT on Samantha Rose. LEFT on Evening Song. 1466 Evening Song is 7th cul-de-sac on right.
Similar to: 1466 Evening Song Ave
For Sale Near: 1466 Evening Song Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,279*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,064
- Association Fee:$135 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
1466 Evening Song Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1408 sqft and
is currently priced at $255,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2191 Eagle Sticks Dr in Henderson is listed at $294,000.
This home on 1466 Evening Song Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Arroyo Grande, Sun City Macdonald Ranch and Trilogy At Stephanie are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2029031 has been posted on this site since 9/7/2018 (14 days ago).