Less Photos /\
1565 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1958908
1565 Ravanusa Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1565 Ravanusa Dr
Over 3000 s.f. in this Gorgeous House, all Tile on 1st Fl except for 1 Bedroom has carpet. Separate Family Room w/Fireplace, Dining Room, Living Room w/French Doors to private courtyard. Open Kitchen w/Large Island. Upstairs has a 2nd Family Room w/access to Balcony, plus Master Bedroom with Large Walk-in Closet, Dbl Sinks, & Separate Tub & Shower, plus 2 add'l Bedrooms.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $543,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||18x14||2 or More Family Rooms, Both Up & Down|
|Living Room||18x20||Entry Foyer|
|Dining Room||13x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$718,272 (32.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $179/sqft,
which is 11.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1565 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From McCarran Airport, take I215 East. Exit Eastern South to St. Rose Pkwy to Seven Hills. South on Seven Hills to Arabella Way. Thru gate and right to property.
Similar to: 1565 Ravanusa Dr
For Sale Near: 1565 Ravanusa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,620*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,822
- Association Fee:$43 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nancy L. Haack, LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1958908) located at 1565 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1565 Ravanusa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3038 sqft and
is currently priced at $543,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2878 Tremont Ave # Lot 5 in Henderson is listed at $454,575.
This home on 1565 Ravanusa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bad Rock Circle, Sunridge and Horizon Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1958908 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2018 (11 days ago).