Less Photos /\
1725 Williamsport St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1896835
1725 Williamsport St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1725 Williamsport St
SUN CITY ANTHEM SENSATION ON UNIQUE CORNER CUL-DE-SAC LOT! Wide Open Floor Plan Features Living Room, Separate Dining Area, Spacious Family Room w/Entertainment Niche & Wine Bar! Roomy Kitchen w/Gorgeous Granite & Breakfast Bar! Custom Two-Tone Paint, Neutral Flooring & Crown Molding! Separate Master Suite w/Large Walk-In Closet & Master Bath Boasts Double Sinks & Oval Tub!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Security
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
- Furnishings: No Furniture
Available now at $444,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12X11||Dining Area|
|Family Room||18X13||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry|
|Living Room||15X12||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Master Bed Room||18X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 10454
- Acres: 0.240
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: Resale
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$471,058 (5.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $192/sqft,
which is 2.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1725 Williamsport St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern & Sun City Anthem Drive / West on Sun City Anthem Drive / Left on Williamsport Street / House on Right!
Similar to: 1725 Williamsport St
For Sale Near: 1725 Williamsport St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,143*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,520
- Association Fee:$302 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1896835) located at 1725 Williamsport St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1725 Williamsport St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2321 sqft and
is currently priced at $444,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1813 Lake Wales St in Henderson is listed at $469,000.
This home on 1725 Williamsport St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Coventry Homes At Anthem and Carnegie Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1896835 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2017 (10 days ago).