Less Photos /\
18 Blue Cavern St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2037245
PENDING as of 10/5/2018 -
18 Blue Cavern St
Home Description: 18 Blue Cavern St
Lovely home ready now!. Almost 2000 sq ft with 3 bedrooms + den and a 3 car garage. Open concept kitchen with slab granite counters and glass tile backsplash. Stainless appliances..2nd bath also has granite counters. Master bathroom has been remodeled with upscale cabinets, granite,sinks,toilet and large walk-in shower. 3 car garage with dual door openers. Low maintenance yard with covered patio and fountain.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||12x10||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||17x13||Wet Bar|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$677,932 (88.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $184/sqft,
which is 25.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
18 Blue Cavern St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Stephanie from 215..East on Paseo Verde..Left on Chapata..Rt on Cassidy Hollow..Lt on Drawback..Rt on Blitzen..Rt on Blue Cavern
Similar to: 18 Blue Cavern St
For Sale Near: 18 Blue Cavern St
- Elementary K-2:Kesterson Lorna*
- Elementary 3-5:Kesterson Lorna*
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,805*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,645
- Association Fee:$18 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
18 Blue Cavern St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1959 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 238 Opera House St in Henderson is listed at $380,000.
This home on 18 Blue Cavern St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Montenegro Estates, Vista Grande and Black Mountain Vistas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2037245 has been posted on this site since 10/5/2018 (14 days ago).