Less Photos /\
194 Rolling Desert St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 1992065
PENDING as of 5/9/2018 -
194 Rolling Desert St
Home Description: 194 Rolling Desert St
This home is a remarkable find! It is rare to find a home with such an amazing backyard complete with basketball court, swimming pool, diving board, fire pit, water slide, and a host of other great features. The home has been newly painted on the exterior and been well care for by these original owners. The garage is extra deep to allow for 3 car spaces.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Pet Park, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||14x21||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x13||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Garden Area, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,855,644 (331.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $157/sqft,
which is 93.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
194 Rolling Desert St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From the I-215, head east to Stephanie, take exit and head south to Horizon Ridge and go East until you reach Mountain Terrace Subdivision down 1/2 mile on your left.
Similar to: 194 Rolling Desert St
For Sale Near: 194 Rolling Desert St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,071*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,310
- Association Fee:$48 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Marshall Stearns Real Estate.
194 Rolling Desert St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2736 sqft and
is currently priced at $430,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 921 Carson Bluff Ave in Henderson is listed at $389,000.
This home on 194 Rolling Desert St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Ranch, Trovas and Village South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1992065 has been posted on this site since 5/9/2018 (15 days ago).