Less Photos /\
21 Staghorn St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2038582
PENDING as of 10/9/2018 -
21 Staghorn St
Home Description: 21 Staghorn St
LOCATION! In GV Ranch, home w/2458sf, 4BR (1 down w/ba), 3BA, formal LR & DR, fam rm w/fireplace, laundry rm, shutters, ceiling fans, & vaulted ceilings. Gourmet kit w/granite counters, lg single sink, raised panel cabinets, dbl oven, & microwave. Has lg MBR/MBA w/vaulted ceilings, w/i closet, dual sinks, sep shower & tub.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Separately Fenced
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Jogging, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island|
|Family Room||18x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||10x10||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||12x15||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||19x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$997,287 (114.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 26.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
21 Staghorn St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Green Valley Pkwy, go East on Paseo Verde Pkwy, then turn left on Desert Shadow, then turn left on Rainbow View St, take immediate right on Staghorn, home is on left
Similar to: 21 Staghorn St
For Sale Near: 21 Staghorn St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,240*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,536
- Association Fee:$55 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier.
21 Staghorn St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2458 sqft and
is currently priced at $465,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 149 Strone St in Henderson is listed at $472,000.
This home on 21 Staghorn St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Amador, Arroyo Canyon and Village South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2038582 has been posted on this site since 10/9/2018 (10 days ago).