Less Photos /\
220 Inverbeg St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2021368
PENDING as of 8/11/2018 -
220 Inverbeg St
Home Description: 220 Inverbeg St
Come home to the comfort of this modern tri-level. The open floor plan is designed to take full advantage of indoor-outdoor living. Guests and family will enjoy the fireplace in the courtyard, the balconies and deck with mountain and city views, the 2nd level family room and loft. Upgrades throughout! Back yard features synthetic grass, low maintenance landscaping and has plenty of room for a pool.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, FIRESPK
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Electric, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Courtyard Patio, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||23x20||Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||21x19||Balcony, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x13||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Guest Quarters
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$997,287 (75.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $192/sqft,
which is 24.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
220 Inverbeg St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 exit Gibson, south on Gibson, Left on Horizon Ridge, Right on Dunblane (Gate), Left onto Loch Katrine, Right on Inverbeg, house is on the left.
Similar to: 220 Inverbeg St
For Sale Near: 220 Inverbeg St
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,745*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,553
- Association Fee:$174 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Prestige Properties.
220 Inverbeg St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2964 sqft and
is currently priced at $570,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 224 Desert Arroyo Ct in Henderson is listed at $589,000.
This home on 220 Inverbeg St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Trovas, Champion Village and Clearwater Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2021368 has been posted on this site since 8/11/2018 (70 days ago).