Less Photos /\
2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1888569
PENDING as of 4/18/2017 -
2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
Home Description: 2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
*Enjoy awesome Strip /Mountain Views, Fantastic Former model, Located in the Highly Desirable Master
Planned/Gated community of "Green Valley Ranch"Top Rated Schools, This spacious home includes: 3 BR+Loft, 3 Car Garage,
Formal Family and Living, Former Dining, Stainless Steel Appliances, Amazing /Pool Sized backyard with well kept
landscaping & covered patio, community trails and park/playground!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, TILE
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||17X13||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bed Room||17X14||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: Resale
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Tandem, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$472,842 (35.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $167/sqft,
which is 18.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 & GREEN VALLEY PKWY EXIT, SOUTH ON GV PKWY, RIGHT ON WINGBROOK, RIGHT ON CRISSCROSS, RIGHT ON CHESTNUT BLUFFS TO 2274 ON LEFT.
Similar to: 2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
For Sale Near: 2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vandenberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,755*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,925
- Association Fee:$35 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2099 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 1269 Autumn Wind Way in Henderson is listed at $349,000.
This home on 2274 Chestnut Bluffs Ave has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 5/19/2017.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Coronado Center, Sunridge At Macdonald Ranch and South Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1888569 has been posted on this site since 4/18/2017 (40 days ago).