Less Photos /\
231 Horizon Rdg # 524 Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2009295
PENDING as of 7/4/2018 -
231 Horizon Rdg # 524
Home Description: 231 Horizon Rdg # 524
Upstairs unit with great city and mountain views! 701 SqFt. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open floor plan located in the popular gated community, Big Horn at Black Mountain. Large living room with balcony access. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances & new faucet. Nice sized master with dual closets. Newer ceiling fans throughout.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||10x5||Laminate Countertops, Lighting Track, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring|
|Living Room||14x16||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Dining Room||6x6||Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Master Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 0.000
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony
- Landscape: No Landscaping Front, No Landscaping Rear
- Fence: No Fence
- Carport: Detached Carport
- Carport Spots: 1
- Parking: Assigned Covered Parking, Assigned Parking Space
The average asking price of a 1 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$169,999 (30.8% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 5.2% less than similar condos
in the 89012 zip code.
231 Horizon Rdg # 524 Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Exit on Horizon Ridge from the US 95*West on horizon Ridge*South into Big Horn community*Left through the gate, follow it around and building 5 will be on your right.
Similar to: 231 Horizon Rdg # 524
For Sale Near: 231 Horizon Rdg # 524
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$652*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$401
- Association Fee:$215 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5973 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Irving Realty.
231 Horizon Rdg # 524, Henderson NV is a condo of 701 sqft and
is currently priced at $129,999
This condo has 1 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable condo for sale at 231 Horizon Rdg # 2111 in Henderson is listed at $162,000.
This condo on 231 Horizon Rdg # 524 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Eaglecrest, Mission Ridge and Eaglecrest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2009295 has been posted on this site since 7/4/2018 (15 days ago).