Less Photos /\
249 Marks St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 1911151
PENDING as of 7/3/2017 -
249 Marks St
Home Description: 249 Marks St
Could be a 4 bedroom. Office w/ a great place for a closet. This home is immaculate & seller spent a great deal on the back yard, new appliances & more. Neutral colors, shutters, upgraded fixtures, tile, ceiling fans & pot shelves throughout. Great floor plan w/ separate living/dining & family room. Large pantry, kitchen nook & sliding glass door to yard. Fireplace in Family Room.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Not Age Restricted, Playground, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
- Furnishings: No Furniture
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x16||Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||8x8||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Track, Pantry, STAINSTEELAPPLI, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Master Bed Room||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- Building: Resale
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$297,371 (3.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $171/sqft,
which is 5.6% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
249 Marks St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 95 & Sunset, West on Sunset to Marks, South pass Warm Springs. Property is on the right. (SW Corner of Trail Canyon & Marks)
Similar to: 249 Marks St
For Sale Near: 249 Marks St
- Elementary K-2:Kesterson Lorna*
- Elementary 3-5:Kesterson Lorna*
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,542*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,756
- Association Fee:$22 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty.
249 Marks St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1800 sqft and
is currently priced at $307,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1322 Bear Brook Ave in Henderson is listed at $318,546.
This home on 249 Marks St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vistara At Pebble Canyon, Ventana At Green Valley and Cherry Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1911151 has been posted on this site since 7/2/2017 (23 days ago).