Less Photos /\
2555 Hampton Rd # 6201 Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1983807
PENDING as of 4/12/2018 -
2555 Hampton Rd # 6201
Home Description: 2555 Hampton Rd # 6201
Stunning 2nd floor corner unit, fmr. model in gated, age restricted 55+ Anthem. Custom paint & finishes. Plantation shutters, beautiful views from every window & balcony. Gourmet kitchen with state of the art stainless steel appliances & designer quartz countertops, large floor to ceiling pantry & adjacent dining area. Spacious & bright with glass and quartz fireplace in the great room.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Gated, Guest Parking
- Interior: Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||12x15||Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bath||10x5||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower|
|Master Bedroom||13x13||Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Elevator
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 0.000
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Courtyard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: No Fence
- Fence Type: COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Detached Separate APN, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$262,194 (12.6% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $225/sqft,
which is 7.7% less than similar condos
in the 89052 zip code.
2555 Hampton Rd # 6201 Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St. Rose and Easter, go S on Eastern and veer left onto Anthem Pkwy. Turn Right on Hampton Rd. and left into Terra Bella. take left at second stop sign after gate. Building is second from the end.
Similar to: 2555 Hampton Rd # 6201
For Sale Near: 2555 Hampton Rd # 6201
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,505*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,789
- Association Fee:$331 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Platinum R.E. Professionals.
2555 Hampton Rd # 6201, Henderson NV is a condo of 1333 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,999
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
A comparable condo for sale at 2305 Horizon Rdg # 3124 in Henderson is listed at $204,900.
This condo on 2555 Hampton Rd # 6201 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Renaissance, Lamplight Square and Montana Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1983807 has been posted on this site since 4/12/2018 (15 days ago).