Less Photos /\
2816 Shadows Edge Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1992240
PENDING as of 5/8/2018 -
2816 Shadows Edge Ct
Home Description: 2816 Shadows Edge Ct
Desirable gated community between 7 Hills & Anthem. Excellent schools and parks. One owner, no pets. Open floorplan with 3 br, 2.5 ba. Beautiful flooring, ceiling fans and window coverings throughout. Granite counters in spacious kitchen with plenty of storage, GE Stainless appliances. Stainless faucets, fixtures & hardware. Tankless Water Heater. Laundry room with lots of cabinets and wash basin.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Pet Restrictions, Playground
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||16x13||Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$522,477 (26.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 7.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2816 Shadows Edge Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Eastern South, West on Sunridge Heights Pkwy 1/2mi, South on Rich Perez, East at Shining Sun Way, North at at Solana Crest, East On Shadows Edge Ct 5th House on the Left
Similar to: 2816 Shadows Edge Ct
For Sale Near: 2816 Shadows Edge Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,987*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,539
- Association Fee:$63 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Congress Realty.
2816 Shadows Edge Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2065 sqft and
is currently priced at $412,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 1285 Corista Dr in Henderson is listed at $435,000.
This home on 2816 Shadows Edge Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Falls, Terra Bella and Capella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1992240 has been posted on this site since 5/8/2018 (13 days ago).