Less Photos /\
2856 Forest Grove Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2031374
2856 Forest Grove Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2856 Forest Grove Dr
VIEWS ARE AMAZING! !of strip, lake, golf course, & mountains. You are greeted by a quaint courtyard as you enter w/bubbling fountain. Open floor plan greets you & those views! Sit down at wet bar to unwind. Nicely built office w/wonderful built ins. Master has door to backyard & upgraded shower & closet built ins. 2nd BDR w/own bath. Gourmet kitchen w/granite, back splash, island & cheerful eating nook.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $699,950
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||15x14||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||26x19||Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||19x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Lake View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Shrubs, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$439,134 (37.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $270/sqft,
which is 16.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2856 Forest Grove Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215, exit South on Eastern, right on Sun City Anthem Dr., Left on Scotts Valley, left on Cherry Knolls, home will face you at end of street just to the left
Similar to: 2856 Forest Grove Dr
For Sale Near: 2856 Forest Grove Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,371*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,633
- Association Fee:$306 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2031374) located at 2856 Forest Grove Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
2856 Forest Grove Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2592 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,950
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2373 Hardin Ridge Dr in Henderson is listed at $470,000.
This home on 2856 Forest Grove Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carriage Lane, Palazzo Monte and Sunridge At Macdonald Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2031374 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2018 (6 days ago).