Less Photos /\
2911 Delano Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 1974882
Reduced By $119,000
last change 6/18/2018
2911 Delano Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2911 Delano Dr
One of a kind single story sanctuary on a lush, beautifully landscaped 1/3 acre lot. Plenty of room inside and out with a 5 vehicle carport, huge rooftop sundeck with panoramic views of the strip and a 31? swimming pool with diving board. Private remote controlled gate and matured trees provide peace and seclusion. 5 huge bedrooms including a master with steam-room shower and custom walk in closet.
- Address: 2911 Delano Dr
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89074
- County: Clark County
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Wood Burning
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $530,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 15682
- Acres: 0.360
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Carport: Attached Carport
- Carport Spots: 5
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$638,564 (20.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $151/sqft,
which is 1.4% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2911 Delano Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Exit the 215 freeway at Eastern Ave, south on Eastern Ave, (L) east on Serene Ave, (R) south on Jessup Rd, (R) west on Delano Dr, third house on the right.
Similar to: 2911 Delano Dr
For Sale Near: 2911 Delano Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,553*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,744
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Golden Assets & Property Mgt.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1974882) located at 2911 Delano Dr Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
2911 Delano Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3502 sqft and
is currently priced at $530,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 2534 Quail Canyon Ave in Henderson is listed at $417,500.
This home on 2911 Delano Dr has decreased in price by $119,000 and the last change was on 6/18/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Village Of Silver Springs, Chaparral At Southfork and Laurelglen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1974882 has been posted on this site since 3/12/2018 (99 days ago).