Less Photos /\
3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2000336
PENDING as of 6/6/2018 -
3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr
Home Description: 3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr
Gorgeous Delaware Floorplan! Premium Elevated Lot w/ City Lights & Mountain Views! Gated Courtyard & Security Door. Oversized 2 Car Garage w/ Auto Door Opener & Epoxy Floor Finish. Spacious Great Room w/ B/I Entertainment Center & Door to Rear Yard. Kitchen w/ Granite Counters, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Nook, Pot Shelves, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, E Stove & B/I Microwave.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Recreation Room, Renting Restrictions, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Ceramic, Marble/Stone
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||22x13||Built-In Entertainment Center, Downstairs|
|Dining Room||10x11||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area|
|Kitchen||8x11||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Built In Shelves, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: East, North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$426,810 (25.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $227/sqft,
which is 1.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
S on Eastern From Eastern/St Rose. Keep R to stay on Eastern. R on Sun City Anthem. R on Volunteer Blvd. L on Sebring Hills Dr. Sebring Hills turns into Brownbirds Nest.
Similar to: 3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr
For Sale Near: 3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,705*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,909
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Southern.
3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1496 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 2413 Taragato Ave in Henderson is listed at $360,000.
This home on 3073 Brownbirds Nest Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Coronado Center, Highpointe Sunridge and Treviso Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2000336 has been posted on this site since 6/6/2018 (15 days ago).