Less Photos /\
3904 E Sedgwick Ave Pahrump NV 89061 MLS 1932129
3904 E Sedgwick Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 3904 E Sedgwick Ave
Gorgeous!! 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, den, media room, HUGE kitchen, living room & master suite - you could live in the master closet - it's AMAZING! Granite counter tops, in ground solar heated pool with water fall, extended shade, separate BBQ area, courtyard. Fireplace, split floor plan, open living area, separate storage/potential office area in the garage with separate heat/cool. Solar hot water tank.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic
- Fireplace: Wood Burning
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
- Furnishings: No Furniture
Available now at $339,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||11x8||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||11x17||Dining Area|
|Great Room||17x16||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||15x15||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed|
|Master Bedroom||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||11x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Pahrump home in this zip code is
$236,306 (30.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $131/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 89061 zip code.
3904 E Sedgwick Ave Pahrump NV 89061
Print Map | Driving Directions
160 N., left on Manse, left on Malibou, right onto Summit (2nd Burson Ranch entrance), right onto Dunn, left onto Sedgwick, home on the right.
Similar to: 3904 E Sedgwick Ave
For Sale Near: 3904 E Sedgwick Ave
- Elementary K-2:Hafen
- Elementary 3-5:Hafen
- Junior High:Rosemary Clarke
- High School:Pahrump Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,701*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,696
- Association Fee:$50 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nevada Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1932129) located at 3904 E Sedgwick Ave Pahrump NV 89061, call: 702-323-5946
3904 E Sedgwick Ave, Pahrump NV is a single family home of 2595 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at in Pahrump is listed at $229,995.
This home on 3904 E Sedgwick Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pahrump, NV.
Calvada Valley and Joycelyn Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1932129 has been posted on this site since 9/16/2017 (129 days ago).