Less Photos /\
417 Norridgewock St Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2003267
417 Norridgewock St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 417 Norridgewock St
I'm gorgeous inside! This former 2548 Model has an added 300+ sq ft Master Retreat for a total 2860 sq ft & just wait until you see the Remodeled Master Bath! This spacious home flows wonderfully & has a light n airy feel throughout w/ 4 bdrm/4 bath & Dual Master w/private entry, its perfect for large families, college students living @ home, in laws and/or guests.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $485,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Family Room||17x14||Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||14x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Light, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$500,179 (3.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $170/sqft,
which is 0.7% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
417 Norridgewock St Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
from I 215 and Eastern go south to Ione left, Coral Sea left, Evergold left to end and right then home is immediately on the left.
Similar to: 417 Norridgewock St
For Sale Near: 417 Norridgewock St
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,336*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,223
- Association Fee:$25 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevada.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2003267) located at 417 Norridgewock St Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
417 Norridgewock St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2860 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 2036 Deer Springs Dr in Henderson is listed at $408,000.
This home on 417 Norridgewock St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pinehurst, Summerhill and Green Valley Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2003267 has been posted on this site since 6/12/2018 (5 days ago).