Less Photos /\
652 Forest Peak St Henderson NV 89011 MLS 1905254
PENDING as of 6/12/2017 -
652 Forest Peak St
Home Description: 652 Forest Peak St
Immaculate like new home (only 3 years old!) in gated community featuring 3br/2.5ba with small loft and 2 car garage with storage and work bench. Gourmet kitchen with Granite countertops, Espresso raised panel cabinetry, Stainless steel appliances, and large pantry!!! Slate tile downstairs and upgraded pad under carpet upstairs!!! Private backyard with patio cover and landscaping that backs to park!!!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Guest Parking, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds
- Flooring: Carpet, TILE
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,LOFLTO,TUBSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Low Flow Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Family Room||14x20||Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Master Bed Room||14x20||Ceiling Light, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3049
- Acres: 0.070
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: Resale
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$410,389 (78.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $152/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
652 Forest Peak St Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
I95/515 exit Galleria Drive; Right on Galleria; Right on Gibson; Right into complex; Go through gates and turn left onto Forest Peak Street
Similar to: 652 Forest Peak St
For Sale Near: 652 Forest Peak St
- Elementary K-2:Thorpe Jim*
- Elementary 3-5:Thorpe, Tim
- Junior High:White Thurman
- High School:Basic Tech Trade
- Approx Payment:$1,154*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,728
- Association Fee:$67 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wardley Real Estate.
652 Forest Peak St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1511 sqft and
is currently priced at $230,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 1108 Cactus Rock St in Henderson is listed at $260,000.
This home on 652 Forest Peak St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Woodside, Twilight At Boulder Ranch and Sierra Woods At Summerlin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1905254 has been posted on this site since 6/12/2017 (13 days ago).