Less Photos /\
673 Falcon Cliff Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 1994024
673 Falcon Cliff Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 673 Falcon Cliff Ct
NEW Modern Custom. Full Strip, Golf, City & Mountain Views. Richard Luke, AIA. Soaring 14? Ceilings, Pocket Doors, Linears, Porcelain Floors, Wolf & SubZero, High Gloss Cabinet, Waterfall Countertops, Theater, Office, Gym/Flex, Wine Bar & Glass Wine Room, 60Ft Lap & Infinity Pool & Spa. Can Select Finishes & Personalize. Paid Club Initiation Fee & 1 Year Sport/Social Mmbrship.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Concierge, Country Club, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground, Playground/Park, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Tennis, Tennis Courts, Water Scaping, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired
- Flooring: Ceramic, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $3,800,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||24x18||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Great Room||36x30||Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||23x21||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 16117
- Acres: 0.370
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,910,225 (49.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $589/sqft,
which is 47.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
673 Falcon Cliff Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 S & Valle Verde, S-Valle Verde Straight to Guard Gate. Guard will direct you or stop in Sales office for brochure, in Club next to Pro Shop open Tue-Sun 10-5PM & Appt
Similar to: 673 Falcon Cliff Ct
For Sale Near: 673 Falcon Cliff Ct
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$18,303*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$748
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1994024) located at 673 Falcon Cliff Ct Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
673 Falcon Cliff Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6450 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,800,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 783 Bolle Way in Henderson is listed at $1,549,900.
This home on 673 Falcon Cliff Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Foothills At Macdonald Ranch and Palisades are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1994024 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2018 (11 days ago).