Less Photos /\
71 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1889355
71 Isleworth Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 71 Isleworth Dr
Absolutely Gorgeous Anthem Country Club home w/ breathtaking unobstructed strip views, perched above the golf course overlooking the 12th fairway. This beautiful, lushly-landscaped backyard has a large covered patio, 2 side yards and a built-in bbq area, perfect for entertaining. The infinity pool & spa sits on nearly 1/2 acre!!!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, Firepit, Guard Gated, Guest Rooms, Pool, Spa Outdoors, Tennis, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $1,059,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||22x18||Downstairs, Entertainment Center|
|Master Bed Room||24x20||Downstairs|
|Master Bed Room||18x14||Upstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 18295
- Acres: 0.420
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: Resale
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Portico, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$603,550 (43.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $250/sqft,
which is 27.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
71 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215/Eastern, go South, Left on Anthem, Left to Anthem Country Club Guard Gate, Left on Anthem Club, Left into Isleworth, Right On Isleworth
Similar to: 71 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 71 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$5,101*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$7,492
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1889355) located at 71 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
71 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4229 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,059,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 11 Old Marsh Ct in Henderson is listed at $925,000.
This home on 71 Isleworth Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Customs, Horizons At Seven Hills and Horizons At Seven Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1889355 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2017 (66 days ago).