Less Photos /\
1017 Sable Mist Ct Las Vegas NV 89144 MLS 2480973
1017 Sable Mist Ct
Home Description: 1017 Sable Mist Ct
Welcome to this six (6) bedroom Summerlin Stunner in the highly sought after Amber Hills Community*As you arrive into the community you are welcomed in by the well manicured landscape of the park and neighboring properties.*As you walk in the home you are greeted by expansive vaulted ceilings, an open and airy floor plan, and well thought out decor throughout.*The formal dining and living room affords the perfect level of old school sophistication, while the family room and open eat in kitchen layout allow for those casual laid back times*With two bedrooms and one bath on the first floor and four bedrooms with three baths on the second, this home is equipped to suit all of your needs while giving a desirable amount of space*With the Primary bedroom coming equipped with a fireplace and mountain views, it gives the opportunity for a tranquil space to relax in privacy*The backyard is fit for the entertainer at heart with a refreshing pool & spa, built in grill & lawn section.*Welcome Home
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $900,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x12||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||40x25||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Closet, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||14x12||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|6th Bedroom||16x16||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, No Rear Neighbors, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun
- Landscape: Rear Lawn, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Exterior Door, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Ronald J. Johnson: (702) 702-5815
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$2,299,500 (155.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $260/sqft,
which is 41.2% less than similar homes
in the 89144 zip code.
1017 Sable Mist Ct Las Vegas NV 89144
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1017 Sable Mist Ct
- Elementary K-2:Staton, Ethel W
- Elementary 3-5:Staton, Ethel W
- Junior High:Rogich Sig
- High School:Palo Verde
- Approx Payment:$4,335*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$7,008
- Association Fee:$424 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Las Veg, Ronald J. Johnson.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2480973) located at 1017 Sable Mist Ct Las Vegas NV 89144, call: 702-323-5946
1017 Sable Mist Ct, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3468 sqft and
is currently priced at $900,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10412 Mansion Hills Ave in Las Vegas is listed at $2,099,000.
This home on 1017 Sable Mist Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Canyon Ridge, Breamoor Heights and Paradise Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2480973 has been posted on this site since 3/12/2023 (12 days ago).