Less Photos /\
1028 Santa Susana St Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2298282
PENDING as of 6/1/2021 -
1028 Santa Susana St
Home Description: 1028 Santa Susana St
Located on a private enclave in Mission Hills sits this charming single story stunner. Perched on an interior, oversized cul-de-sac lot you’ll notice that there is ample room for multiple & oversize vehicles including RV. A open warm and inviting open floor plan includes 3 beds, 2.5 baths & oversized 3 car garage. Features include stone accents, tile floors in “high traffic” areas, carpeting in all bedrooms, high ceilings & plantation shutters throughout. A highly functional kitchen w/ dining/eating area, breakfast bar, custom cabs, granite countertops, upgraded glass tile backsplash and large pantry make kitchen time a pleasure. It’s spacious primary suite is separate from the others offering high ceilings and a spacious environment for unwinding after a long day. Primary bath includes shower w/ bench, dual sinks & large Jacuzzi tub. A super secluded entertainers dream backyard has built-in barbecue w/ side burners, fire pit, large patio(w/cover), storage shed & plenty of space.
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||11x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||22x19||Ceiling Fan, Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||16x18||Entry Foyer, Rear|
|Master Bedroom||26x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||22x13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 14375
- Acres: 0.330
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$419,628 (36.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 0.8% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
1028 Santa Susana St Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1028 Santa Susana St
For Sale Near: 1028 Santa Susana St
- Elementary K-2:Walker J. Marlan
- Elementary 3-5:Walker J. Marlan
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$3,179*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,206
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Michael Gorton.
1028 Santa Susana St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2974 sqft and
is currently priced at $660,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 396 Lost Horizon Ave in Henderson is listed at $534,900.
This home on 1028 Santa Susana St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Estates, Green Valley Ranch and Balck Mountain Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2298282 has been posted on this site since 6/1/2021 (21 days ago).