Less Photos /\
1032 Painted Daisy Ave Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2236089
PENDING as of 10/2/2020 -
1032 Painted Daisy Ave
Home Description: 1032 Painted Daisy Ave
Welcome Home To This Immaculately Maintained & Upgraded Home In The Ventana Canyon Neighborhood Located Near Parks & Schools. Recently Remodedled, The Kitchen Features Huge Granite Island, Smudge Proof Slate Finish Appliances With Tons Of Cabinet Space. All 3 Baths Have Been Remodled & Updated. The Living Room/Dining Room Features Vaulted Ceilings & Fireplace. The Upstairs Master Suite Has Its Own Private Balcony, Oversized Bath With Separate Remodeled Bath & Shower & A Custom Master Closet. Come, Enjoy & Relax In The Backyard With Covered Patio & Swim In The Newly Plastered Swimming Pool & Spa.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x12||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||20x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring|
|Living Room||16x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Loft||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Other|
|Master Bedroom||15x21||Balcony, Built-In Entertainment Center, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, SHED
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$465,295 (2.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 3.3% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
1032 Painted Daisy Ave Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1032 Painted Daisy Ave
For Sale Near: 1032 Painted Daisy Ave
- Elementary K-2:Kesterson Lorna*
- Elementary 3-5:Kesterson Lorna*
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,287*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,719
- Association Fee:$70 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty, James Petty.
1032 Painted Daisy Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2747 sqft and
is currently priced at $474,750
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 278 Terranova Ln in Henderson is listed at $375,000.
This home on 1032 Painted Daisy Ave has decreased in price by $14,250 and the last change was on 10/14/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Heatherstone, Pecos Robindale Estates and Westwood Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2236089 has been posted on this site since 10/2/2020 (21 days ago).