Less Photos /\
1046 Chanterelle Dr Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2542351
PENDING as of 11/17/2023 -
1046 Chanterelle Dr
Home Description: 1046 Chanterelle Dr
Don't miss the opportunity to own an unparalleled estate with 3-bed, 3-bath home spanning 4,084 sqft on over 1/3 acre!! Marvel at unobstructed FULL STRIP, MOUNTAIN and DOWNTOWN VIEWS from every angle. This property boasts a grand driveway, 3-car garage, and a resort-style pool and covered patio. Take in the sunset each night with your million dollar view! The expansive outdoor space is a dream, offering privacy and endless possibilities. Inside, elegant features include a retro kitchen, formal dining, and a wet bar in the spacious, vaulted family room. The den adds versatility, perfect for a home office. With a luxurious primary suite (dual closets with a dressing room) and generous bedrooms, this home epitomizes comfort and style. Don't miss the chance to call this one your own - a rare blend of sophistication and million-dollar views. Schedule your private showing and step into a world of refined living. Your dream home awaits!
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(E), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||1x1||Custom Cabinets, Laminate Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||1x1||2 Family Room +, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||1x1||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||1x1||2 or More Family Rooms, Ceiling Fan, Wet Bar|
|Primary Bedroom||1x1||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Dressing Room, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||1x1||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Mirrored Door|
|3rd Bedroom||1x1||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Irregular
- Lot Square Feet: 15682
- Acres: 0.360
- House Faces: East, North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Golf Cart Space/Parking, Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
- Deidre E. Wilson: (312) 576-5448
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$651,956 (31.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $233/sqft,
which is 29.1% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
1046 Chanterelle Dr Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1046 Chanterelle Dr
For Sale Near: 1046 Chanterelle Dr
- Elementary K-2:Stevens Josh
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$4,580*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,710
- Association Fee:$15 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Real Broker LLC, Deidre E. Wilson.
1046 Chanterelle Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4084 sqft and
is currently priced at $951,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 340 Heritage Bridge Ave in Henderson is listed at $684,900.
This home on 1046 Chanterelle Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vila Di Lago, Capri and Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2542351 has been posted on this site since 11/17/2023 (16 days ago).