Less Photos /\
106 Boysenberry Ln Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2289906
106 Boysenberry Ln
Home Description: 106 Boysenberry Ln
Charming 2 bedroom in Green Valley South, minutes away from the 215 Freeway & Eastern & less than 10 min from the new Allegiant Raiders Stadium. This home offers curb appeal & a mature front lawn. Walk into soaring ceilings w/ a quaint fireplace. Home is freshly painted w/ white subway tile backsplash in the kitchen with new GE appliances & all 3 bathrooms are remodeled. Both rooms are on 2nd level & each have built in room air conditioners for extra cooler rooms during hot summer nights. This backyard is a private oasis & is great for entertaining! It offers landscaped mature trees & plants w/ a custom slate patio & a tranquil water fountain. This home has it all. Fresh exterior paint, new carpet & modern baseboards throughout, new A/C & furnace (under warranty), new irrigation valve, new GE Washer/Dryer, newer hot water heater & to top it off, there is a community pool & park!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Playground/Park
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: SEPSHW
Available now at $335,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Separate Shower|
|Dining Room||10x10||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Living Room||16x13||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Master Bedroom||14x11||Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 2614
- Acres: 0.060
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 1
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$328,414 (2.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $256/sqft,
which is 2.1% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
106 Boysenberry Ln Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 106 Boysenberry Ln
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie*
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie*
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$1,680*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,058
- Association Fee:$38 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$108 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty, Ehren Alessi.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2289906) located at 106 Boysenberry Ln Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
106 Boysenberry Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1311 sqft and
is currently priced at $335,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 154 Drifting Sand Ct in Henderson is listed at $319,995.
This home on 106 Boysenberry Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Windmill Heights, Astoria Heights and Allegro are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2289906 has been posted on this site since 4/24/2021 (20 days ago).