Less Photos /\
1069 Pennyfeather Rd Henderson NV 89015 MLS 2290928
1069 Pennyfeather Rd
Home Description: 1069 Pennyfeather Rd
***corner Lot*** Beautiful Open And Airy, Single-story Home Located In Desireable Neighborhood Near Heritage Park! ***solar Panels Are Owned!*** 3 Bedrooms, Upgraded Kitchen, Granite Counters And Lots Of Storage! Large Primary Bedroom With Ceiling Fan/Light With Custom Walk-in Closet, Double Sinks, & Step-in Shower. French Doors Lead To Backyard Paradise! Low Maintenance Landscaping With Mature Trees And Shrubs. Rv Parking. 3-car Garage Is Perfect For Workshop, And Plenty Of Room For Vehicles.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,TUBSHW
Available now at $450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Dining Room||8x10||Dining Area|
|Living Room||17x19||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||16x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Brick
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$373,088 (17.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $283/sqft,
which is 18.4% less than similar homes
in the 89015 zip code.
1069 Pennyfeather Rd Henderson NV 89015
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1069 Pennyfeather Rd
For Sale Near: 1069 Pennyfeather Rd
- Elementary K-2:Morrow Sue H*
- Elementary 3-5:Morrow Sue H*
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,713
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Americana, Steven D Kirk.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2290928) located at 1069 Pennyfeather Rd Henderson NV 89015, call: 702-323-5903
1069 Pennyfeather Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1592 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 623 E Fairway Rd in Henderson is listed at $415,000.
This home on 1069 Pennyfeather Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sommerset Henderson, Indigo Run and Warm Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2290928 has been posted on this site since 4/29/2021 (7 days ago).