Less Photos /\
1076 Aspen Cliff Dr Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2046979
PENDING as of 11/8/2018 -
1076 Aspen Cliff Dr
Home Description: 1076 Aspen Cliff Dr
Move in ready, 3 bed plus loft, downstairs new laminate moisture resistant flooring, beautiful backyard with coble stone patio, colorful plants attracting humming birds, low maintenance. two tone paint with 2 way blinds throughout.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||7x10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$448,624 (49.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $162/sqft,
which is 22.0% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
1076 Aspen Cliff Dr Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
East on Galleria from Boulder Hwy. Left on McCormick, Right on Aspen Cliff dr., house on left.
Similar to: 1076 Aspen Cliff Dr
For Sale Near: 1076 Aspen Cliff Dr
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,505*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,482
- Association Fee:$31 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
1076 Aspen Cliff Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1857 sqft and
is currently priced at $300,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
A comparable home for sale at 1064 Blue Sands Ct in Henderson is listed at $285,000.
This home on 1076 Aspen Cliff Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Twilight At Boulder Ranch, Desert Canyon and V At Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2046979 has been posted on this site since 11/8/2018 (9 days ago).