Less Photos /\
109 Iridescent St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2131350
PENDING as of 9/4/2019 -
109 Iridescent St
Home Description: 109 Iridescent St
Nestled In The Foothills Of Henderson, Just Minuets From Lake Mead And The Las Vegas Strip! Living Room Has Floor To Ceiling Entertainment Cent W/Surround Sound. Kitchen Newly Remodeled W/Dinning Area W/Bay Window And Stainless Steal Appliances. Formal Dining, Den, Separate Laundry Room. Large Master W/Shower And Walk In Closet. Backyard Has Patio, Raised Patio, Gas Bbq Stub. 2 Car Garage W/Rv Parking.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Mountain/Hill Side, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$347,564 (12.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $227/sqft,
which is 2.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
109 Iridescent St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 - Right on Gibson - Left on Horizon Ridge - Right on Iridescent
Similar to: 109 Iridescent St
For Sale Near: 109 Iridescent St
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,555*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,224
- Association Fee:$12 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BC Real Estate.
109 Iridescent St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1368 sqft and
is currently priced at $310,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1960 High Mesa Dr in Henderson is listed at $325,000.
This home on 109 Iridescent St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sun City Macdonald Ranch, Lamplight Village and Symphony are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2131350 has been posted on this site since 9/3/2019 (16 days ago).