Less Photos /\
1100 Via Appianna Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2094859
PENDING as of 5/15/2019 -
1100 Via Appianna
Home Description: 1100 Via Appianna
INCREDIBLE VIEWS-no homes behind! Completely updated last 18 months with all modern look-Plantation shutters-Great floorplan-separated master, w/spa like bath, 3 bdrms + updated bath on other side of the home + separate office with stack stone & built-in quartz desk!Dream kitchen, new granite w/waterfall counter top,updted cabs, S.S. appliances, modern lighting overlooking family Rm.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Shutters
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||19X18||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||16X15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Dining Room||12X10||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||17X13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other|
|2nd Bedroom||18X9||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Mountain/Hill Side, NORN, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$503,386 (15.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1100 Via Appianna Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Seven Hills and St. Rose; Go South on Seven Hills, Left on Meridiana (Gate Access Required), Turn left on Via Appianna, property is last house on the Right.
Similar to: 1100 Via Appianna
For Sale Near: 1100 Via Appianna
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,884*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,289
- Association Fee:$185 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
1100 Via Appianna, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2699 sqft and
is currently priced at $598,700
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1705 Warrington Dr in Henderson is listed at $620,000.
This home on 1100 Via Appianna has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Granite Hills and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2094859 has been posted on this site since 5/15/2019 (6 days ago).