Less Photos /\
1105 Basswood Ranch St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2426291
Reduced By $75,000
last change 9/6/2022
1105 Basswood Ranch St
Home Description: 1105 Basswood Ranch St
Single Story On Private, Elevated, Oversized, Corner Lot With Sparkling Pool & Spa In Gated Community * Open Kitchen With Tons Of Custom Cabinet Space With Under Cabinet Lighting, Walk In Pantry, Granite Counter Tops, Ss Appliances, & Breakfast Bar * Large Formal Dining Room * Big, Open Great Room With Vaulted Ceilings & Fireplace * Separate Master Bedroom With Backyard Access, Surround Sound, Walk-in Closet, Double Sinks & Separate Tub & Shower In Master Bath * Secondary Junior Suite With Walk-in Closet And Full Bath * Private Backyard With Full Length Covered Patio & Sun Shades, Synthetic Grass, Sparkling Pool & Jacuzzi * Shutters Throughout * 3 Car Garage With Epoxy Floors, Storage, & Newer Wifi Lift Master Garage Door Openers * Laundry Room With Cabinets & Sink * Ceiling Fans Throughout * Simply Safe Alarm System * Come See This Beautiful Home Today!
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $825,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||25x22||Surround Sound, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||19x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Primary Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||18x12||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
- BHHS Nevada Properties: 702-458-8888
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,335,768 (61.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $324/sqft,
which is 3.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1105 Basswood Ranch St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1105 Basswood Ranch St
For Sale Near: 1105 Basswood Ranch St
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,974*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,948
- Association Fee:$69 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Alberto Saab.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2426291) located at 1105 Basswood Ranch St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1105 Basswood Ranch St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2550 sqft and
is currently priced at $825,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2917 Green Falls Ave in Henderson is listed at $688,000.
This home on 1105 Basswood Ranch St has decreased in price by $75,000 and the last change was on 9/6/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizon Ridge, Anthem Heights and Provence Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2426291 has been posted on this site since 8/9/2022 (50 days ago).