Less Photos /\
1109 Fairbury St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2108455
1109 Fairbury St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1109 Fairbury St
Spectacular Seven Hills home with amazing city and mountain views! In gated community conveniently close to everything, yet within the gates it's secluded! Balcony and backyard overlooks the city and mountains, perfect for a morning coffee or entertaining family and friends! Kitchen features upgraded granite counter tops, double ovens, and walk-in pantry! Master bath has dual sinks and a makeup table.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $699,862
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Great Room||32x15||Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||18x18||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$715,656 (2.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $165/sqft,
which is 29.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1109 Fairbury St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St Rose Pkwy, South on Eastern. Right on Pecos Ridge Pkwy. Left to gate. Third house on the right past the gate.
Similar to: 1109 Fairbury St
For Sale Near: 1109 Fairbury St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,371*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,895
- Association Fee:$173 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2108455) located at 1109 Fairbury St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1109 Fairbury St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4236 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,862
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 505 Calendula Ct in Henderson is listed at $579,000.
This home on 1109 Fairbury St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Carriage Lane and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2108455 has been posted on this site since 6/21/2019 (28 days ago).