Less Photos /\
113 Crescent Bay St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2328369
PENDING as of 8/31/2021 -
113 Crescent Bay St
Home Description: 113 Crescent Bay St
Welcome Home Vegas! Best alternative to new: ALL appliances, window coverings and completed rear landscape sets this home above the new home builder options. Brilliantly laid out floorpan with an open, spacious feeling but yet with 3 bedrooms suited for one or many. Enjoy great conveniences like shopping, dining, parks, schools, and freeway access. MANY recent upgrades and improvements. Non-restricted HOA permits RV parking, 'Tuff Shed' for storing your tools & toys, elevated viewing deck to soak in the LV Strip views, covered patio for shaded BBQ'ing, a native tortoise habitat on side yard, and a very low maintenance landscape allows you to do more enjoying than working. Take this lovely home quickly.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Green Features: SMARTMT,SOLELEC
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink|
|Dining Room||14x11||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Track, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Deck, Porch, Shed
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$849,863 (104.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 18.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
113 Crescent Bay St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 113 Crescent Bay St
For Sale Near: 113 Crescent Bay St
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,999*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,575
- Association Fee:$143 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Corcoran Global Living, Chad Bull.
113 Crescent Bay St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1551 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1675 Yucatan Ct in Henderson is listed at $398,000.
This home on 113 Crescent Bay St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ashtee By Kb Home, Paseo Verde Twilight and Inspiration At Green Valley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2328369 has been posted on this site since 8/31/2021 (18 days ago).