Less Photos /\
1152 Highbury Grove St Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2244435
PENDING as of 11/6/2020 -
1152 Highbury Grove St
Home Description: 1152 Highbury Grove St
A must see and well cared for highly appointed home in Henderson, no neighbors behind you with views of the neighborhood park, city and mountain views. Fully covered patio and full size balcony to enjoy the scenery. Glass lead front door opens into a formal living room and starts your tour of this well appointed home for you and your family to enjoy. The home has tile flooring, wood laminate throughout, the 2nd-4th bedrooms have carpet, Crown molding downstairs for the elegant touch. Wrought iron scroll staircase and wood hand rails lead you to the family/bonus room upstairs and 4 bedrooms. The primary room and family room upstairs both have a sliding door access to the full balcony. 42 inch kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops with full size kitchen island and walk in pantry. Downstairs feature powered remote controlled blinds for your convenience. Black out drapes for upstairs bedrooms.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,LOFLTO,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||8X13||Double Sink, Low Flow Toilet, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||19X14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||21X15||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||24X13||Balcony, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14X14||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$463,404 (17.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $176/sqft,
which is 2.5% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
1152 Highbury Grove St Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1152 Highbury Grove St
For Sale Near: 1152 Highbury Grove St
- Elementary K-2:Smalley, James E. & A
- Elementary 3-5:Smalley, James E. & A
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,981*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,959
- Association Fee:$20 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ERA Brokers Consolidated, Roger B Mora.
1152 Highbury Grove St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2246 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 706 Summerland Dr in Henderson is listed at $375,000.
This home on 1152 Highbury Grove St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Old Vegas Manor, Laurel Hills and Foothills North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2244435 has been posted on this site since 11/6/2020 (24 days ago).