Less Photos /\
1155 Grove Park St Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2389012
PENDING as of 4/20/2022 -
1155 Grove Park St
Home Description: 1155 Grove Park St
Absolutely Turn-Key! Immaculate, 4 Bedroom + Loft Henderson Home*So Upgraded*Plantation Shutters Throughout 1'st Level*Brand New Carpet and Vinyl Plank Flooring Just installed*Upgraded Tile flooring throughout 75% of the downstairs*Interior Freshly Painted Throughout*Cozy, 3-Way Fireplace in the Living/Dining/Family Room*Kitchen features Stainless Steel and Black Appliances, Granite Kitchen Countertops, Custom Backsplash and Upgraded Cabinets*Large Walk-In Pantry*Custom Staircase*Ceiling Fans*Large 4 Bedrooms Upstairs and Loft*Master Bedroom features Dual Sinks, Brand New Toilet, Large Walk-in Closet, New Flooring, Seperate Roman Tub/Seperate Shower*Front Covered Porch*Front Yard Landscaping Just Redesigned*Large, Over-Sized, Pool-Sized Backyard*Blank Canvas for you to design*$20 a month HOA dues*Amazing Parks and Walking Trails in the Community!*Home, Sweet Home!****
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Jogging, Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x7||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Family Room||19x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||23x12||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, No Landscaping Rear
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$655,886 (12.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $209/sqft,
which is 25.0% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
1155 Grove Park St Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1155 Grove Park St
For Sale Near: 1155 Grove Park St
- Elementary K-2:Smalley, James E. & A
- Elementary 3-5:Smalley, James E. & A
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,818*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,442
- Association Fee:$20 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, John McMahon.
1155 Grove Park St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2805 sqft and
is currently priced at $584,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 791 Wigan Pier Dr in Henderson is listed at $559,997.
This home on 1155 Grove Park St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Old Vegas Manor, Mission Horizon and Old Vegas Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2389012 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2022 (28 days ago).