Less Photos /\
1168 Elam St Henderson NV 89015 MLS 2148842
1168 Elam St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1168 Elam St
Gorgeous Move In Ready Home In Desirable Henderson Location ~ Convenient Floorplan With Formal Area, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Car Garage ~ Upgrades Galore - New Quartz Countertops, New Wood Like Tile Floors, New Baseboards, New 2t Paint, New Upgraded Light Fixtures, New Upgraded Carpet, Upgraded Appliances.
- Address: 1168 Elam St
- City: Henderson
- Subdivision: Downs
- Zip Code: 89015
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,TUBSHW
Available now at $314,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Living Room||17x20||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||10x12||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$284,743 (9.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $198/sqft,
which is 7.3% less than similar homes
in the 89015 zip code.
1168 Elam St Henderson NV 89015
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-95/515 exit Horizon go East; cross Boulder Hwy; Bends (N) onto Racetrack; Rt(E)@ Newport; Rt(S)@ Pincay cont & bends (E); Rt(S)@ Decidedly; bends Lft(W) onto Elam
Similar to: 1168 Elam St
For Sale Near: 1168 Elam St
- Elementary K-2:Morrow Sue H*
- Elementary 3-5:Morrow Sue H*
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,580*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,354
- Association Fee:$12 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2148842) located at 1168 Elam St Henderson NV 89015, call: 702-323-5903
1168 Elam St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1592 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 578 Bugle Bluff Dr in Henderson is listed at $279,000.
This home on 1168 Elam St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Copper Canyon, Sun City Macdonald Ranch and Tradewinds are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2148842 has been posted on this site since 11/4/2019 (12 days ago).