Less Photos /\
1171 Ekalaka Rd Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2065800
1171 Ekalaka Rd
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1171 Ekalaka Rd
Hidden Gem, Lovely Henderson single story corner lot!! This 3 Bed 2 bath home boasts fresh paint, a gorgeous open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, fireplace in family room, beautiful wood floors in bedrooms & tile throughout, breakfast nook, pantry, private enclosed backyard, landscaped front yard, low $16 HOA and more!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: TUBSHW
Available now at $329,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||10x10||Dining Area|
|Master Bath||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Master Bedroom||14x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$515,880 (56.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 0.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1171 Ekalaka Rd Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St Rose and Eastern head South past Sunridge Heights. Left on Summit Grove, right on Ekalaka, Corner house on right side of street.
Similar to: 1171 Ekalaka Rd
For Sale Near: 1171 Ekalaka Rd
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,653*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,316
- Association Fee:$16 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2065800) located at 1171 Ekalaka Rd Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1171 Ekalaka Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1482 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 688 Great Dane Ct in Henderson is listed at $359,900.
This home on 1171 Ekalaka Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Lamplight Square At Seven Hill, Treviso Estates and Amber Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2065800 has been posted on this site since 1/30/2019 (20 days ago).