Less Photos /\
1197 Hillside Peak St Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2466670
1197 Hillside Peak St
Home Description: 1197 Hillside Peak St
This stunning single-story home provides the relaxing escape you're looking for. Enjoy the large custom kitchen with an oversized quartz island & bar area, or cozy up to the built-in fireplace in your spacious living room. The multi-panel stacking glass slider welcomes you to the serene pool, spa & built-in firepit, giving you a true indoor/outdoor lifestyle. This is open living concept to the max! The primary bedroom is separate from the other rooms, & features a large walk-in closet. This home sits at the end of a cul-de-sac on the edge of BLM/Sloan Canyon & has direct access to Henderson walking & biking trails. The community is located outside the main parts of the city, but close to freeways, shopping and only 20 mins from the airport. This Pulte home boasts energy saving features, including blown-in insulation along the roof, high efficiency HVAC & tankless water heater for lower utility bills. So many wonderful features...it's truly a one-of-a-kind home!
- Address: 1197 Hillside Peak St
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89002
- County: Clark County
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Park, Playground, RV Restrictions
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Fire Sprinklers
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $699,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||Custom Cabinets, Island, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Dining Room||14x14||Dining Area|
|Living Room||18x15||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||15x16||Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x11||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Front Yard Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Jacklyn Wallis: (702) 994-4892
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$441,313 (37.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $283/sqft,
which is 11.5% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
1197 Hillside Peak St Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1197 Hillside Peak St
For Sale Near: 1197 Hillside Peak St
- Elementary K-2:Smalley, James E. & A
- Elementary 3-5:Smalley, James E. & A
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$3,372*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,670
- Association Fee:$54 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty, Jacklyn Wallis.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2466670) located at 1197 Hillside Peak St Henderson NV 89002, call: 702-323-5946
1197 Hillside Peak St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2471 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 820 Vermillion Dr in Henderson is listed at $409,900.
This home on 1197 Hillside Peak St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Rainbow Canyon, Mission Estates and Crestway Trails are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2466670 has been posted on this site since 1/23/2023 (14 days ago).