Less Photos /\
12 Kennesaw Rd Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2481258
12 Kennesaw Rd
Home Description: 12 Kennesaw Rd
Surround yourself in comfortable elegance in this beautiful Allegro model in iconic guard gated Anthem Country Club!Flowing open floor plan w/entry foyer,rich laminate wood & tile flooring thruout,lovely architectural details w/lots of natural light,modern colors,ceiling fans & plantation shutters.Spacious bedrooms,flexible use den,2 full bathrooms,expansive great room w/fireplace & dining area,large dedicated laundry,2 car garage w/storage.expansive cooks kitchen has beautiful granite counter tops, chefs island, extensive cabinetry & big eat-in dining.Generous primary suite has soaking tub,separate shower,raised vanity w/dual sinks,private commode & walk-in closet.Secondary bedroom is nicely sized & flexible den is perfect for office,3rd bedroom or any lifestyle needs.Secluded rear yard with lovely low maintenance mature landscaping & covered patio for year round entertaining.Extremely well kept,w/OnQ Smartbox, programable thermostat, & newer AC. Come live the Country Club lifestyle!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pickle Ball Court, Playground, Security, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $675,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||18x23||Media Center|
|Primary Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Geri L. Martucci: Team1strealestate@gmail.com
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$512,522 (24.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $392/sqft,
which is 26.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
12 Kennesaw Rd Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12 Kennesaw Rd
For Sale Near: 12 Kennesaw Rd
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,251*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,212
- Association Fee:$273 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams MarketPlace, Geri L. Martucci.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2481258) located at 12 Kennesaw Rd Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
12 Kennesaw Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1720 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2010 Wildwood Lake St in Henderson is listed at $446,000.
This home on 12 Kennesaw Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Heights, Sunridge At Macdonald Ranch and Coventry Homes At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2481258 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (15 days ago).