Less Photos /\
120 N Phyllis St Las Vegas NV 89110 MLS 2282216
PENDING as of 4/7/2021 -
120 N Phyllis St
Home Description: 120 N Phyllis St
Come visit this FABULOUS single-story custom home ready for you to move-in and give it your personal touch. As you drive up your circular drive way, you can admire the beautiful tones of Sunrise Mountain as your back drop. Enter the front door and find an inviting sunken living room to your left with tons of natural light. Walk a little bit further into the family room which opens up to the kitchen and nook, perfect for gatherings around the kitchen bar or the cozy fire place. Enjoy time in the spacious backyard featuring a pool and custom covered barbeque/bar area. The Guest Quarters features a private entry with an attached garage. a separate living room, kitchenette/dinette, private bedroom w/walk-in closet, and a full bathroom. There's plenty of room in this lot for an RV, boat parking, and 3 garages where you can store all your toys. Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this fabulous gem your home!
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Intercom
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(E), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||16x11||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||22x17||2 Family Room +, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||14x12||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Sunken|
|Kitchen||14x11||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Master Bath||11x10||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Master Bedroom||18X16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
|4th Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
- Property Features: Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 20038
- Acres: 0.460
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Covered Patio, Porch, Private Yard, SHED, WRKS
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wood
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$407,084 (18.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $156/sqft,
which is 16.0% less than similar homes
in the 89110 zip code.
120 N Phyllis St Las Vegas NV 89110
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 120 N Phyllis St
For Sale Near: 120 N Phyllis St
- Elementary K-2:Adams Kirk
- Elementary 3-5:Adams Kirk
- Junior High:Keller
- High School:Las Vegas
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,295
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5986 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Mardia Torres-Montelongo.
120 N Phyllis St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3195 sqft and
is currently priced at $500,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6083 College Park Ln in Las Vegas is listed at $374,999.
This home on 120 N Phyllis St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Hollywood Vegas, Elcielo Rancho and Heritage Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2282216 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (15 days ago).