Less Photos /\
1207 Martini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2128215
Reduced By $25,000
last change 9/9/2019
1207 Martini Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1207 Martini Dr
Single story beauty in highly sought after GUARD GATED golf community of Renaissance.Courtyard, glass mosaic entry doors, volume ceilings, family & living rooms, formal dining, fireplace. Gourmet kitchen, SS appliances, granite, & white cabinets. Laminate & carpet floors, motorized shades, shutters, blinds.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $610,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Dining Room||12x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||19x19||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||14x17||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||18x18||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x14||Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Aluminum, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$716,783 (17.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $218/sqft,
which is 1.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1207 Martini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Eastern S towards Anthem, R on Grand Hills, R on Fabriano, R on Botticelli, L on Martini.
Similar to: 1207 Martini Dr
For Sale Near: 1207 Martini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,938*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,113
- Association Fee:$165 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2128215) located at 1207 Martini Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1207 Martini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2801 sqft and
is currently priced at $610,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 784 Passmore Ct in Henderson is listed at $535,846.
This home on 1207 Martini Dr has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 9/9/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Palatine Hill and The Falls are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2128215 has been posted on this site since 8/23/2019 (30 days ago).