Less Photos /\
1207 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2125916
PENDING as of 8/16/2019 -
1207 Panini Dr
Home Description: 1207 Panini Dr
Beautiful home on Rio Secco GOLF COURSE in guard gated Renaissance! Gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, sep family & living rooms w/ double sided fireplace, surround sound & custom window treatments. Private master suite w/ sep tub & shower, walk-in closet w/ built-ins. 3 bedrooms + den w/ doors & window. Crown molding, wood & tile floors, shutters.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||14x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||19x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||22x13||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||17x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||16x16||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$716,783 (19.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1207 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
S on Eastern, stay right at Anthem split, right on Grand Hills, right into Renaissance guard gate (Fabriano Way), left on Botticelli, right on Panini, house on left
Similar to: 1207 Panini Dr
For Sale Near: 1207 Panini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,885*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,852
- Association Fee:$165 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier.
1207 Panini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2801 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2763 White Sage Dr in Henderson is listed at $579,000.
This home on 1207 Panini Dr has decreased in price by $26,000 and the last change was on 9/2/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, The Falls and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2125916 has been posted on this site since 8/16/2019 (37 days ago).