Less Photos /\
1226 Healing Waters Ln North Las Vegas NV 89031 MLS 2282157
PENDING as of 3/29/2021 -
1226 Healing Waters Ln
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 1226 Healing Waters Ln
Great open floorplan with high vaulted ceilings in the living, dining room, kitchen and main bedroom. Granite counters in the kitchen and both bathrooms. Inviting fireplace in the living room. Fans in most rooms. Main bath features newer fixtures, dual sinks, large separate shower and bathtub, and large walk in closet. Closet doors in all bedrooms are mirrored. Plantation shutters on most windows and solar screens throughout. Large covered patio with stamped epoxied patio. 7x10 Tuff shed type shed wired with electricity and lights. Leaded glass front entry door and French doors leading to the patio. A touch of TLC and this could be your masterpiece! Leased solar is $59-$70/mo for low power bills. Large Samsung fridge included
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x8||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||20x11||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||22x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||14x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
|3rd Bedroom||14x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, SHED
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attic Storage/Ladder, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$329,639 (1.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 10.9% less than similar homes
in the 89031 zip code.
1226 Healing Waters Ln North Las Vegas NV 89031
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1226 Healing Waters Ln
For Sale Near: 1226 Healing Waters Ln
- Elementary K-2:Antonello Lee*
- Elementary 3-5:Antonello Lee*
- Junior High:Cram Brian & Teri
- High School:Legacy
- Approx Payment:$1,680*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,358
- Association Fee:$40 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Jeff Stafford.
1226 Healing Waters Ln, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 1826 sqft and
is currently priced at $335,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 54 Lions Den Ave in North Las Vegas is listed at $325,000.
This home on 1226 Healing Waters Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Clayton El Campo Grande, Santa Fe Village and Paseo Del Norte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2282157 has been posted on this site since 3/29/2021 (23 days ago).