Less Photos /\
1239 Peaceful Desert Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2297864
PENDING as of 5/24/2021 -
1239 Peaceful Desert Ct
Home Description: 1239 Peaceful Desert Ct
Well loved and maintained home. This home sits on an oversized irregular cul-de-sac lot*Master and secondary bedrooms separated for privacy*Tile flooring through out living/family/kitchen and hallways, beautiful bamboo flooring in bedrooms*Laundry room with included washer and dryer. Refrigerator also includedFront privacy/security door, Volume ceilings throughout*Master/primary bedroom with sitting entry area*Exterior was painted 2 years ago, 4 year old HVAC system*"alum-wood" covered patio full width of the back of the home, EZ care desert landscaping*Seven Hills community amenities include an 18-hole, par-72 Rees Jones public championship golf course; 150 acres with nine community parks, basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, soccer fields, baseball diamonds and children's play equipment; 8 1/2 miles of pedestrian walkways including underground passageways and an amphitheater.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Bamboo, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||10x11||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||11x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Pantry, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||11x11||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||12x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$616,072 (62.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $264/sqft,
which is 12.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1239 Peaceful Desert Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1239 Peaceful Desert Ct
For Sale Near: 1239 Peaceful Desert Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,906*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,514
- Association Fee:$38 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas, Gail M Selter.
1239 Peaceful Desert Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1438 sqft and
is currently priced at $380,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2930 Maffie St in Henderson is listed at $430,000.
This home on 1239 Peaceful Desert Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Avellino Estates, Coral Crest and Avellino Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2297864 has been posted on this site since 5/24/2021 (30 days ago).