Less Photos /\
1246 Emerald Crest St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2433734
PENDING as of 8/29/2022 -
1246 Emerald Crest St
Home Description: 1246 Emerald Crest St
STUNNING 2 story home in Seven Hills with breathtaking views and a pool! Stepping inside you will find many great features: 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings, lots of natural lighting, a loft and so much more. In the master suite, you have a double door entry, walk in closet, double sinks, a separate tub & shower, and your own private balcony with views of the Las Vegas strip. Outback, take a dip in the sparkling blue pool, enjoy family gatherings under the covered patio, or even a nice breakfast on the bonus deck area with a custom outdoor table. Located in a quiet gated community with close proximity to many parks, schools, and just a short 5 minute drive to Eastern Ave with all of the shopping & restaurants you need! Welcome home
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Park, Playground
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||20x20||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||12x15||Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||18x20||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: South, West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Stucco, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Huntington & Ellis, A Real Est: 702-583-3030
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$715,244 (15.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $317/sqft,
which is 2.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1246 Emerald Crest St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1246 Emerald Crest St
For Sale Near: 1246 Emerald Crest St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,986*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,223
- Association Fee:$45 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Huntington & Ellis, A Real Est, Erick R Guzman.
1246 Emerald Crest St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1958 sqft and
is currently priced at $620,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3151 Twilight Hills Ave in Henderson is listed at $575,000.
This home on 1246 Emerald Crest St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Terra Bella Estates, Green Valley Heights and Capella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2433734 has been posted on this site since 8/29/2022 (31 days ago).