Less Photos /\
1248 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2093526
1248 Panini Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1248 Panini Dr
BEAUTIFUL SINGLE STORY in guard-gated Renaissance! Private enchanting entry courtyard. Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets, open floor plan family room with cozy fireplace, formal living & dining room. Separate master suite w/ jet tub & oversized shower, walk in closet. The 2 additional bedrooms have jack-n-jill bathrooms and private office/study.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Separately Fenced
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, Guard Gated, Jogging
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Kitchen||14x23||Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||18x19||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||18x19||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||11x15||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bedroom||16x17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x10||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$503,386 (22.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $232/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1248 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 to South Eastern. Right on Seven Hills. Right on Fabriano (Renaissance guard gate). Left on Boticelli. Right on Panini. Home is on the right.
Similar to: 1248 Panini Dr
For Sale Near: 1248 Panini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,131*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,138
- Association Fee:$165 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ERA Brokers Consolidated.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2093526) located at 1248 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1248 Panini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2801 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 2340 Valley Cottage Ave in Henderson is listed at $550,000.
This home on 1248 Panini Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Carriage Lane and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2093526 has been posted on this site since 5/2/2019 (19 days ago).